Hosted outdoors in our fantastic renovated bothy, enjoy an afternoon of fine beers and BBQ with Mac and Wild and the Black Isle Brewery. We will be putting together a three course set menu paired with their delicious organic brews. Enjoy a feast in the forest at sunset and hear the tale of how the Black Isle Brewery came to be, the care they put into their brews and their mission to save the planet and drink organic.
Courses include a Goldeneye cured salmon, some scrummy Porter basted pulled lamb shoulder flatbreads and a Scotch Ale infused sticky toffee pudding - all cooked outdoors!
Black Isle Brewery BBQ
BBQ and beers at Mac and Wild
|15:00 - 18:00||£45.00|
Mac and Wild, Falls of Shin, Falls of Shin Visitor Centre, Achany, Lairg, IV27 4EE
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.